An evaluation test in English and math’s so as to be able to determine the academic level of the student.
- The evaluation test is compulsory for the entire new applicant; it measures the level of needed assistance.
- All candidates must sit with their parents for an interview to evaluate their social psychological adaptability.
- Filling an application form.
- Taking the placement test.
- Sitting for an interview with the principal.
- Upon acceptance the application will be signed by the principal and sent to the students’ affair office.
- Paying the tuition fees.
- Submitting the required documents, within one week after the interview.
- Birth certificate.
- Previous progress report must be attached to the documents if it is from abroad.
- Photocopy of the parents’ I.D.
- 6 passport size photos.
- A valid visa for Non Egyptian parents.