National / Language Education System
In Manarat El Maadi National School, the medium of instruction is English and in addition to the Ministry of Education English Curricula, the school teaches an international curriculum that enhances the students’ critical thinking and enables them to cope with different cultures and different nationalities. The school offers second languages; the students choose either French or German.
LIST OF FACILITIES:
The school is well equipped and our facilities are of the highest standards.
- Computer laboratories allow the students to learn through technology and teach the young learners to use computers.
- Science laboratories help our students to perform experiments and gain practical science knowledge.
- A resident doctor to provide first aid and basic health care to students and the staff.
- Buses to all districts within Cairo are available.
- A gymnasium hall is used to develop the children’s physical fitness and reinforce team spirit.
- Teaching Art and Home Economics to develop the students’ skills and to provide them with domestic skills.
- A modern multimedia lab to make the learning process more enjoyable and easy.
- Cafeteria for the staff as well as tuck shop for the students, to provide healthy snacks.
– The school day extends from 7:45 am to 2:30 pm from Sunday to Thursday. The school is off on Fridays and Saturdays.